Forget about what you heard about third-party inks…
…that was then, this is now.
Vermont PhotoInkjet produces some of the most advanced ink formulations in the world today. Our product family includes Piezography®, ConeColor™, PiezoFlush™, and JonCone Studio CustomInks™.
- Clogging? Not us. We are one of only a few companies in the world who has learned to encapsulate the actual pigment particle in acrylic co-polymer. We join Epson and HP in creating static-free pigment particles that can not agglomerate and will not clog your print heads. We are also now able to encapsulate dye molecules. All of our Canon and Epson dye inks are encapsulated dye.
- Low quality? Maybe in the past, but not today. Vermont PhotoInkjet produces one of the highest standard inks in the entire industry. Our Piezography® K7 is a premium formulation that is priced higher than Epson and performs significantly better than Epson’s ABW system.
- Fades quickly? We use pure pigment in our “archival” ink sets. Piezography Sepia carbon ink formulations are currently one of the most fade-resistant inks in the world according to the Aardenburg Imaging Archives.
- Poor print quality? Not on your life… Many of our formulations print demonstrably better than the OEM. In fact, the Piezography K7 system can print finer detail and higher resolution when fitted to an Epson print, than can Epson with its own system of inks and profiles. …see here for yourself.
- Smears and blobs? We’ve read some of those descriptions, too. And we would not want to print with ink that smears and blobs. We’re founded by the world’s first digital printmaker, Jon Cone. We’re not just an ink company – we’re also digital print gurus. We make ink that we print with, and we print for some of the most prestigious museums in the world.